Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Heyyyyyyy, Wait A Minute!


I looooooooooove smoking. It's so much fun. Who knew?
Daddy says I'm to young to smoke, so I held my breath for 
a week until he gave in. Now he buys me a pack a day.  I'll
smoke anything; menthol, filtered, unfiltered - as long as
it's tobacco. My fingers are beginning to get that yellow
tint to them. Daddy says I look like Bette Davis, mommy
says " Who's Bette Davis? " 

I've got to go, my cigarette is almost done and I have to light
up a new one.

Cora Elizabeth

6 comments:

Papasan said...

What's really impressive, Cora, is how good you are at photoshop at such a young age. I see a career in graphic design for you!

FREEDOM said...

If I may say, Elsa and I are heartbroken that
Cora has started smoking. Before you criticize
us as parents you need to walk in our shoes.
Four months is a very difficult time for a child
and that stress trickles down to us, if the smoking
is the only way for us to stand together as a
family then so be it. I'm sorry people are hurt that she's smoking, but for now it makes things a
lot easier. We love you for your concern, really!
Chris and Elsa

Steve said...

Cora - just say no! There are plenty of other ways to deal with stress. Yell. Scream. Poop on Daddy. In a few short years, you won't be able to get away with that kind of behavior. Take advantage now!

Unknown said...

There's something about a smoking baby that makes me wanna...no, wait, some kids are just bad seeds. Take a look:
http://www.urlesque.com/2008/12/04/villians-in-their-infancy/

(Cora couldn't be sweeter!)

Anonymous said...

infant villains! what a hoot!
nanna

Steve said...

I LOVE the Daily Dose of COra!

You guys have a magical Christmas with the elfin one.

Steve, Rhonda and Jon