Thursday, January 1, 2009

Silly Faces


First of all I'd like to thank the academy, it's very rare when an
oscar is awarded to a five month old; in fact the last big baby to
win it was Oliver Stone. I'd like to thank my mom - Elsa Ransom
who really gives me a chance to chew up some scenery; that's 
pun number three for those of you keeping track. Of course my 
father Chris Pape, who took time off from his turkey wrangling job 
to film this anti-war epic. 

For those of you who supported "Silly Faces" in local art house 
theaters before the Weinstein brothers became involved; thank 
you. And most of all to our boys in Iraq - this film was for you; 
come home soon. Thank you everybody and have a great new year!

Cora Elizabeth
Dec. 21, 2008

From Hollywood

3 comments:

Steve said...

Happy New Year to our favorite 5-month old and her entourage!

Check out our entry in the Best Documentary category:

http://gallery.me.com/rhonmor#100188/christmas-20verite&bgcolor=black

featuring Jonathan as DP, Matthew modeling sweaters by Mom and playing the guitar I got for Christmas, and little Elizabeth in a cameo role as The Princess.

Anonymous said...

nice chewing, Cora!
Mather wants to know where you are. She went downstairs last night, looked around and said "Where's Cora??" Later she said she wanted to hold your sleepy puppy. I think you've made a friend. , Keep those pictures coming.
Nanna

Papasan said...

Mather was asking about Cora again last night. She misses her little cousin!