Thursday, February 5, 2009

MIRK the Great!


As you all know my daddy is a very famous graffiti artist, that's
right, his name is CRASH - no, I'm just kidding. Not a day goes
by when I don't say "Daddy, when will you paint my name on a
shirt?" He always says he'll do it but then he starts drinking the
Robitussin and the day slowly fades away. Then I put the blanket
over daddy and turn on the wii.

I never thought I'd get my own t-shirt until the other day when
the mailman bought us a package - daddy tipped him a quarter
and then opened it up. After letting me eat the wrapping paper 
he pulled out a beautiful shirt painted by a real graffiti writer from 
France named MIRK. Daddy said we should immediately put it on
ebay and sell it, that's when mommy came home. Mommy said I
could keep the shirt and wear it whenever I want.

Thank you MIRK, you're a better graffiti artist then daddy will ever be!

Cora Elizabeth
Feb. 5, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Daddy, you're so modest...)