Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey! I'm A Girl!


Well, here I am. Look at dad with that goofy grin, he's smirking
because he didn't have to do anything. There were a few " you're
doing great honey " type remarks; that's just so patronizing. I'm sure
the doctor wasn't amused when daddy announced to the room that
he wanted to make the incision and then pulled out a plastic butter
knife from the cafeteria.

Now that we live in the information age my grandpa looked up other
famous people born on July 24th, it's a pretty frightening list. Leading
off is Barry Bonds - hey, I made my first pun. Daddy had them induce
me so I could be born on Yogi Berra's birthday but I out smarted them
and came the next day. - ha! Another person born on my birthday is 
Zelda Fitzgerald, I'm not kidding. Gee, and I was so hoping it would be 
Mary Hemingway. Way to pick 'em mom and dad.

Cora Elizabeth

No comments: