Monday, October 13, 2008

Uh Oh.....


Well, I don't know what daddy did this time but mommy left,
in fact she leaves every day at 8:00 and comes back at 6:00 -
and she takes her breasts with her. And so my days are spent 
with daddy.

Needless to say daddy has made a number of mistakes. The
first day mommy left daddy put me in the toaster and then
buttered a diaper. But seriously folks. It might not be a bad
time for a visit from grandma, either one, I'm not picky, maybe
a quick four year visit.

Cora Elizabeth
Oct. 13, 2008

4 comments:

Papasan said...

...and a fine tradition of baby-in-cookware photography continues. Both Elsa and Mather have been in my parent's turkey pan.

You know, buttering a diaper might help a bit with the rashiness!

Anonymous said...

oh if only west coast nanna could rescue you from the evil chef...hang on. I have a new and much more comfortable roasting pan at home now, so the situation will improve.

Steve said...

Wow. I had been trying to picture Chris as the primary caregiver, now I'm going to struggle to get this image out of my mind...

Anonymous said...

Cora, you can come and live with Gigi anytime! You are gorgeous like your mother and you have the wit of your father.
Love from Gigi