Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Vote


Well, today's the big day - today we're going to vote for 
our first terrorist ( or, "terrorist American" ) for the office 
of the president. It's so exciting! This morning mommy 
dressed me in my favorite Osama, I mean Obama, onesie. 
Then it was off to the polls.

I'm not allowed to say who mommy voted for but he wasn't
a war hero. After the voting was all over we went to Maggie
Brown to watch the returns and it was there that we celebrated 
electing the nation's first Hawaiian president of the 
United States.

Cora Elizabeth
Nov. 4, 2008

2 comments:

Steve said...

Go Obama! I've got my Obama onesie on too!

nanna said...

we think "Obama" is the first word that Cora's cousin Mather read - we had an obama/biden magnetic decal on our refrig, no picture, and Mather saw it and said "Obama"! She was not wearing her onesie at the time, but she has one! It's all about the next generation.