Saturday, March 14, 2009

Close Shave!



Okay, funny story. You know how babies (of which I am one) love to imitate their parents? Well, the other day I was inspecting the bathroom floor that mommy mopped while daddy slept - wouldn't you know it, she missed two spots; but I've digressed. As I'm eyeing the toilet paper - which will be all mine one day - daddy whispers "Psst..Hey kid, you ever try shaving?" Well of course I hadn't tried shaving, although I did experiment with a loofah once - but that was a long time ago and the documents are sealed in that case.

Daddy leaned over and said "Here you go kid, knock yourself out, and don't tell your mother!" And with that he handed me the shaving cream and off I went, rubbing the cream all over my face. Then daddy said you'll need something to take that off with and he handed me his Gillette Super Mach 27 razor. The 26 extra blades are in case you miss the hair with the first one. Well shaving sure is fun!! Downward on the cheeks and upward on the neck. Anyway, after we got back from the hospital mommy yelled at daddy, and daddy yelled back that there would be no permanent scar, and sure enough there isn't. But I don't think I'll shave again.

Cora Elizabeth
March 14, 2009

1 comment:

nanna said...

but daddy, you should have remembered that once little girls start shaving, it's five o'clock shadow forever!