Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recap




In summing up, here are a few things I've learned during my first year.

First off - breathing. Breathing's very important. As most of you know daddy was born with Hyaline Membrane disease which is a non-elasticity of the lung tissue, he was placed in an iron lung backwards for a year with his tiny little baby feet sticking out; he's currently optioning the story to Lifetime.

Speaking of breathing, mommy and daddy have me taking swimming lessons. When is common sense going to make a comeback in this family? I'm a year old, just because the other little lemmings want to walk off the cliff to the sound of nursery rhymes doesn't mean I have to.

In baseball you should be able to run to first base while still carrying the bat, I just think it would liven things up.

Grandmas. Grandmas are great, they're like parents only they pick you up whenever you ask.

I just found out I have 27 cousins on mommy's side of the family. They were very nice to me on my recent trip to Denver. I have no idea what their names are so I've numbered them. Number 12 could've paid a little more attention to me but the rest were quite nice.

Walking is a hoot! Who knew?

Cora Elizabeth Pape
July 24, 2009

No comments: