Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Atlanta - Part 3




Well, here's why we went to Atlanta, it was aunt Jennie's wedding!
It's about time. Daddy says he was worried that she was going to 
wind up with a house full of cats and a copy of "The Feminine Mystique."
But instead she gets a husband and I get a new uncle - and a lawyer.
Which reminds me of a joke my daddy told me while they exchanged vows.

What do you call a lawyer with an I.Q. of 10?
A lawyer. A lawyer, get it. Wait, there's a follow up.
What do you call a lawyer with an I.Q. of 50?
Your honor!! Oh that kills me.

I just about peed my diapers! Daddy's funny. Then he told me that six
penguins died trying to make grandpa's tuxedo, alright, he's not that funny.

Cora Elizabeth
Glory glory hallelujah!
Sept. 1, 2008

4 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Steve said...

Congratulations Jennie and lawyer beau guy! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Speaking of beautiful, how about those two Pape girls?

Jennie said...

Cora
Uncle Vic and I were so glad you were at the wedding. I think your grandpa looked very handsome in his penguin outfit.We loved having ya'll there for our big day.
Love Aunt Jennie
PS Dad we may have to teach Cora my kid nickname as she has a lot of Jennifers in her life...Gigi will do.

FREEDOM said...

Dearest Jennie,
Sweet love of my life, Gigi is already taken by
Cora's great grandmother. Maybe Vic can
negotiate a deal?

Chris Pape