Monday, September 1, 2008

Atlanta - Part 2 / My Baptism


One of the things to come out of the  Atlanta trip was my baptism. 
 This may seem strange to some of the family since mommy and 
daddy aren't terribly religious - except of course when daddy's on 
the Robitussin. We went to the tomb of Dr. Martin Luther King - 
not to be confused with Dr. Scholl's - and daddy dipped me into 
the reflecting pool. Nobody's head spun around and no chickens were
slaughtered when mommy and daddy repeated my name and the 
importance of the great Dr. King and the difference that one 
person can make. On the trip home mommy said she would take 
me with her when she votes for Barack Obama. There's supposed
to be a connection but I'm still to young to get it. Oh well, at least
I got my feet wet.

Cora Elizabeth
August 30, 2008

No comments: