Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daddy's Cold


Daddy has a cold! Mommy says it looks like his nose has
turned into a clown car with all sorts of things coming
out of it. Daddy calls Robitussin his "sweet, sweet friend."  
Mommy says he should be in a twelve step program, then 
daddy says "I've got twelve steps for you alright!"

This is my first drawing. In drawing daddy's cold I've 
eschewed the color blue that was so prevalent in the 
works of the great masters. Daddy says it's because I'm
a great artist, but I didn't use blue because I ate the blue
colored crayon.

Next stop Atlanta. 
Go Dawgs!

Cora " Basquiat " Elizabeth

3 comments:

Steve said...

Art by young artists should be about messing up things--beauty, craft, ideals, dads and all that--tossing them in the air like so much unasked for baggage, just to see how they land.

FREEDOM said...

That's funny Steve because that's exactly how
Cora feels!

Chris Pape

FREEDOM said...

She could've given me a little more hair,
I'm just saying....

Chris Pape